- Develops student success in academics by delivering group and individual student instruction, collaborating with teachers and administrators in addressing instructional and/or classroom classroom needs; and responding to a wide range of inquiries from students' parents regarding instructional needs and student progress.
- Administers subject specific assessments and tests for the purpose of assessing the level of students' competencies.
- Monitors student progress using a diverse selection of methods to effectively assess students’ true understanding and progress
- Prepares a variety of written documentation to assess student progress and meeting mandated requirements.
- Advises parents and teachers of student progress for the purpose of communicating expectations; student achievements; developing methods for improvement and/or reinforcing classroom goals in the school and home environment.
- Collaborates with instructional staff, other school personnel, parents, and a variety of community resources for the purpose of improving the overall quality of student outcomes, achieving established classroom objectives.
- Demonstrates pedagogical approaches that engage learners for the purpose of providing an effective program that addresses individual student needs.
- Differentiates classroom work for the purpose of providing students with instructional materials that address individualized learning within established classroom lesson plans.
- Sections include: Freshman Seminar, Study Skills, & SAT/ACT Prep
Email resume and cover letter to Mr. David Evans at email@example.com