Cardinal Country Announcements:
Mooney Coach Michael McAndrews Inducted into Catholic League Hall of Fame
Congratulations to Coach Michael McAndrews who will be inducted into the Catholic League Hall of Fame on June 9th. Cardinal Mooney is fortunate to have Mike as a coach. Michael shares this honor with current Mooney coaches Susan Everhart and Jim Beniot , we are extremely blessed to have them all on staff. Click on hall of fame file below for more information.
Note To Parents and Students: Under the school contract with Chartwells Food Service, the ordering in and delivery of food such as pizza, and other items is forbidden and is a violation of CMC's agreement with Chartwells Food Service.
"CMC Kids for Foster Kids- making birthday wishes come true". Please help our local foster kids celebrate their birthday. We are looking for donations of birthday items. Our goal is to reach 300 bags! CMC in conjunction with the United Way will be helping children in St. Clair County celebrate their birthday's by bringing in brithday items such as cake mixes, frosting, candles, birthday hats, horns, etc. Please send donated items to Mrs. Gill to be passed on to the children. The deadline for donating items is May 5th, 2014. Thank you for your generosity!
For those of us in the CMC Community that are concerned and praying for Patricia Caulfield in her fight against Pancreatic Cancer, you can follow her progress at the following link: http://www.caringbridge.org/
Once you found the site, find the tab that says "Go to looking for someone" and then enter "Caulfield's Purple Gang.
Please Pray For....
- The Weston Family
- Anna Polk '16
- Gladys Chaltron, grandmother of Cale '14 and Calista '16
- Monsignor George Browne
- Father Leo Broderick
- Patricia Caulfield, mother of Jennifer '99 and Katie '04
- Nicole Sadocha '07
- Jim Bates, father of Annette '88 and Colleen '95
- Ed Lietz (D), brother of Sister Karen Lietz
- Rita Price (D), aunt of Sister Peggy Manners
- Paul Manners, brother of Sister Peggy Manners
- Frank Bobick, grandfather and Tim Klemens,
uncle of Kaitlyn '14 and Daniel '16 Bobick
- Denise Broderick (D), mother of Stefanie'03, Beanya'04, John'07, Joseph'10, and Hannah'13
- Katlyn Koussa, sister of Jasmine Koussa'14
- Scott Rouleau (D), husband of Jennifer Dzbanski '92
- Emmanuel Mallia, father of Mark Mallia
- Walter Atwell (D), grandfather of Katrina Atwell '16
- Friends and Family of Cardinal Mooney Catholic
- Geometry Study Group- every Wed. Morning 7-7:30 AM.
- Geometry and Algebra Study Group- Every Friday
After school. 3-3:30 PM.
- Junior Class trip to Boston. 4/15-4/18
- Stop and Drop Day. 4/16. 12:15 PM dismissal.
- Holy Thursday and Good Friday: No School.
- Happy Easter. Class resumes on 4/28.
Information for CMC Parents and Students